Wed, Aug 16|
Come As You Are
Come As You Are Conversations for members only. Monthly on Wednesdays, from 12pm-1pm “Do Brave Things” with the 5 Es for Life: Engage, Encourage, Empower, Educate, Evolve
Time & Location
Aug 16, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDT
About the Event
Come As You Are
Conversations for members only.
Monthly on Wednesdays, from 12pm-1pm
“Do Brave Things” with the 5 Es for Life:
Engage, Encourage, Empower, Educate, Evolve
Defined as the experience of being occupied by, invested in brave action.
- What areas of your life have you been more highly engaged recently and are getting better for it?
- Are there areas of your life where you long for more engagement, but haven’t been able to make time for them?
- Can you identify time-sucks? How will you manage them?
Defined as giving support, confidence, or hope; dispatching bravery.
- Where have you experienced encouragement this past month?
- How do you dispatch bravery for yourself, and encourage it in someone else?
- What are you discovering about your preferred style of encouragement?
Defined as the authority or strength to do something; demonstrating bravery.
- Where is empowerment needed in your life and work?
- What does dispositional leadership have to do with empowerment?
Defined as giving instruction, training, and information; bolstering bravery.
- What are you learning, and from where?
- Who and what are you teaching?
Defined as developing gradually; becoming brave.
- Do you give yourself permission to grow?
- Where have you recognized your own evolution recently?